It is OUR MISSION to ALWAYS put the patient first…
- From the moment you contact us, or we receive your ultrasound referral we will ensure you get the best possible experience and care…
- We will ensure your Diagnostic pathway is swift, efficient and safe
- We will ensure ALL urgent scan requests will get an offer of an appointment within *24 hours of receiving referral
- All urgent reports will be sent back to the referrer on the same day as the scan. Non-urgent reports sent back within 2-5 days of the appointment.
- From our booking team to our managers and CEO we want to ensure that every face you meet and every voice you hear from our service is clear and compassionate.
- Devoted attention is paid to Clinical Governance and Information Governance – these are the cornerstones of quality healthcare, to safeguard every individuals journey through our doors.
- It is our commitment to excellent healthcare provision that resulted in the inception of HEM Clinical Ultrasound Service LTD, because we acknowledge we are ALL patients and we all deserve to be treated with dignity and respect and to receive the highest quality diagnostic service.
*Providing we are able to contact the patient by telephone on day of referral
Our Company pledge to patients and staff of HEM Clinical Ultrasound Service LTD
Working with guidance from the care quality commission we carry out our service function with the following core values:
- We are safe and our patients and staff are protected from abuse and avoidable harm
- We are effective in delivering care and support in a service that promotes good quality of life
- We are caring and we treat patients and staff with compassion, dignity and respect
- We are responsive to the needs of patients and Staff
- We are well led, are staff are supported and guided through strong management to deliver a high level of care.
In addition, we are committed to the continual improvement and development of the service to meet patient and referrer needs. Our aims in line with the CQC ‘new values’ to actively encourage improvement, innovation and sustainability in care; deliver an intelligence-driven approach to our policies and procedures; promote a single shared view of quality; and improve our efficiency and effectiveness. We obtain feedback from all areas, patients, staff, referring clinicians and CCG’s to ensure our objectives are achieved.